Training seminar “Project Implementation” for Bulgarian partners under the First Call
On 29th March 2017 in Haskovo, Bulgaria a training seminar was held for management teams of the Bulgarian partners under the First Call for proposals of Interreg-IPA Cross-border cooperation Programme Bulgaria – Turkey.
The event was organized by the Joint Secretariat of the programme with the support of the Managing Authority. Its main objective was to present to the beneficiaries the technical and financial implementation of the subsidy contracts including the following topics:
- Sub-tendering Procedures;
- First level control;
- Beneficiary’s Portal;
- Irregularity and Fraud;
- Technical implementation and Monitoring of the project;
- Financial project implementation and financial reporting;
- Implementation of investment projects;
- Information and Publicity;
- Modification of the Subsidy Contact and State Aid.
The presentations from the training could be found HERE.
The answers to questions set during the training will be posted on the website of the programme.